Future Horizons Autism-Asperger's & Sexuality: Puberty and Beyond This book goes a long way toward filling in the gaps in knowledge and takes a candid look at aspec.. Product #: B00062 based on 0 reviews Regular price: $33.00 $33.00 2 - 3 Days
Autism-Asperger's & Sexuality: Puberty and Beyond
Many people on the spectrum never get "the talk" from their parents, and suffer from "information deficit." This book goes a long way toward filling in the gaps in their knowledge. It takes a candid look at aspects of sex and relationships as they apply to people on the autism spectrum:
- building self-confidence
- personal grooming
- explicit advice on how to initiate sex with a partner
- avoiding pregnancy and STDs
- dealing with rejection
- how to build a loving relationship that includes sexual intimacy
This is an "Everything You Ever Wanted to Know" kind of book!
Helpful chapters include:
- Surviving the First Wave of Sexual Interest
- What Should Parents Say and When Should They Say It?
- The Best Way to Date Someone is to Be Yourself
- Male & Female Advantages and Challenges in the Sexual Arena
- Sensory Issues in Sex!
- When Desire Leads to a Bad Relationship
- What Do Men Really Want?
- What Do Women Really Want?
- Birth Control, Disease Prevention and Personal Responsibility
- Rape, Molestation, and Abuse
Parental guidance recommended.
There are no reviews for this product.