Phone consultations are now available at SHFPACT.
Sexual Health and Family Planning ACT (SHFPACT) are available for telephone consultations for a range of sexual and reproductive health needs.
The following appointments can be booked via Hotdoc for a phone consultation.
- Sexual health services:
- Screening for STI (sexually transmissible infections, where you are concerned about exposure but have no symptoms)
- Initial PrEP consultation (new clients)
- Follow up PrEP (continuing clients)
- Menopause Centre Canberra:
- Initial menopause consultations for new clients
- Follow up menopause for continuing clients
- Contraception and reproductive health services:
- Repeat contraceptive pill prescriptions for existing clients
We look forward to continuing to assist with your sexual and reproductive health needs.
Given the rapidly changing circumstances around the COVID-19 public health emergency, we advise you to continue to monitor the latest health information on the ACT Health Directorate website.