FREE 2021 SAIS Core Training
Do you want to learn about how you can contribute to building safer and more inclusive schools for all students?
Safe and Inclusive Schools Initiative are running a free 3 Hour * TQI-accredited training workshop to unpack and examine the experiences of Australian LGBTIQ+ students, and how to be more inclusive.
Come along to this free TQI-accredited training to:
- Explore and unpack gender, sex, and sexuality
- Understand the school experiences of Australian LGBTIQ+ students
- Examine current research on Australian LGBTIQ+ students
- Discover how SAIS can help support you and your school
- Learn how to build a safe and supportive school
- Discuss strategies to select and include appropriate teaching and learning resources in your classroom and school
- Network with other educators and school staff
*2-hour TQI accredited training is also available, as is tailored face-to-face or online delivery. All school staff are welcome to attend either training option at no cost.
OUR NEXT PUBLIC TRAINING
- 3:30PM - 6:30PM
- HEDLEY BEARE CENTRE FOR LEARNING
FREMANTAL DRIVE, STIRLING DRIVE, ACT
- TRAINING INQUIRIES
CALL GABE ON 02 6247 3077