Phone consultations are now available at SHFPACT for a range of sexual and reproductive health needs.
The following appointments can be booked via Hotdoc for a phone consultation.
- Sexual health services:
- Screening for STI (sexually transmissible infections, where you are concerned about exposure but have no symptoms)
- Initial PrEP consultation (new clients)
- Follow up PrEP (continuing clients)
- Menopause Centre Canberra:
- Initial menopause consultations for new clients
- Follow up menopause for continuing clients
- Contraception and reproductive health services:
- Repeat contraceptive pill prescriptions for existing clients
Find out what happens during an STI phone consultation?
We look forward to continuing to assist with your sexual and reproductive health needs.
Given the rapidly changing circumstances around the COVID-19 public health emergency, we advise you to continue to monitor the latest health information on the ACT Health Directorate website.