Phone consultations are now available at SHFPACT for a range of sexual and reproductive health needs. Eligibilty criteria applies*.
The following appointments can be booked via Hotdoc for a Telehealth phone consultation.
- Sexual health services:
- Screening for STIs (sexually transmissible infections, where you are concerned about exposure but have no symptoms)
- Initial PrEP consultation for existing clients.
- Follow up PrEP consulation for continuing clients.
- Menopause Centre Canberra:
- Initial menopause consultations for existing clients
- Follow up menopause consultations for continuing clients
- Contraception and reproductive health services:
- Repeat contraceptive pill prescriptions for existing clients
Find out what happens during an STI phone consultation?
We look forward to continuing to assist with your sexual and reproductive health needs.
*To be eligible for a Telehealth phone consultation with a doctor you must be an existing client and have visited SHFPACT to see a doctor or nurse within the last 12 months.
If you are a new client you can access a phone consultation with a nurse for STI screening (if you do not have any symptoms). There is a $55 fee for this service.
Given the rapidly changing circumstances around the COVID-19 public health emergency, we advise you to continue to monitor the latest health information on the ACT Health Directorate website.