PROFESSIONAL LEARNING WORKSHOPS COVERING A WIDE RANGE OF SEXUAL HEALTH TOPICS
Throughout 2019 SHFPACT will be running monthly workshops for professionals to learn about relevant sexual health topics and build their skills in delivering high quality information and support for clients.
These interactive workshops are suitable for youth workers, aged care workers, disability support workers, health promoters, AOD workers, teachers and many others! Opt to attend as many or as few workshops as suits your needs.
- 26 February > Sexuality and the sexually healthy adult.
- 26 March > Sexuality and disability.
- 30 April 2019 > Sexuality and aging.
- 28 May > Sexuality and culture.
- 25 June > Anatomy, the body and development.
- 30 July > Sexually Transmitted Infections and Blood Borne Viruses.
- 27 August > Contraception.
- 24 September > Sexuality, rights and the Law.
- 29 October > Sexuality and technology.
- 26 November > Looking after your sexual health:
Checks, concerns and visiting a sexual health service.