The Canberra Menopause Centre Presents
Menopause Matters: A Menopause Information Evening 6.30pm Tuesday 27 November at Canberra Museum & Gallery.
Health and well-being in the menopause transition.
This is a unique opportunity to spend an evening with experts in the field of menopause. Find out how to manage any impact of menopause on your quality of life. Hear up-to-date information about how to stay strong and healthy into the future.
The health professionals you will hear from include:
- Canberra Menopause Centre doctors specialising in menopause Caroline Salisbury: a well-known and respected Canberra dietician.
- Donna Hanlon and Marita O’Shea: experienced physiotherapists specializing in pelvic floor health and bone health.
- Hilary Sargeant: a clinical psychologist with a special interest in women’s emotional well-being at midlife.
CANBERRA MUSEUM AND GALLERY
TUESDAY 27 NOVEMBER 2018
6.30PM – 9.00PM
Only $35 or free for Members of SHFPACT.
Registration are essential.
- Non-members please register via Eventbrite.
- SHFAPCT members call 02 6247 3077
Become a SHFPACT member < CLICK HERE >