SoSAFE! Goes to Work for Managers
SoSAFE! Goes to Work for Managers and Co-workers is a one day training for managers and co-workers of people with intellectual disability and/or Autism Spectrum Disorder.
The training will provide you with the skills, tools and strategies from the SoSAFE! framework to support co-workers living with intellectual disability and/or Autism Spectrum Disorder.
The training will be tailored to meet the needs of your workplace, and includes:
- Understanding disability, sexuality and social safety
- Introduction to SoSAFE! concepts, language and tools
- Applying SoSAFE! tools in the workplace
- Overview of SoSAFE! Goes to Work and how to apply re-enforcement strategies
- Appropriate workplace behaviours and language
- Setting and maintaining boundaries
- Problem solving skills using the SoSAFE! framework
PLEASE EMAIL US ABOUT TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES.
Please note that changes may be made to course dates and mode of delivery at late notice if COVID-19 restrictions escalate. While SHFPACT will endeavour to avoid any unnecessary changes, this may be unavoidable. Every effort will be made to reschedule the course, and any affected placements or assessment, to ensure that course participants are able to complete the course in a reasonable timeframe.