Contraceptive Implant (Implanon NXT) Training Workshop
The SHFPACT Contraceptive Implant (Implanon NXT) Training Workshop has been designed for Doctors and GP’s who wish to learn safe insertion and removal of the contraceptive implant.
- Demonstrate safe insertion of the contraceptive implant
- Demonstrate safe removal of the contraceptive implant
- Counsel patients on the use of the contraceptive implant
- Manage common side effects associated with the contraceptive implant
1.5 hour face to face workshop, includes theory and practise on a model arm. SHFPACT is a leading provider of training for excellence in the delivery of sexual and reproductive health in primary care for GPs and GP registrars.
- RACGP QICPD Activity 197231
- Category 3 points.
- ACRRM accreditation pending
2021 COURSE DATES
- WORKSHOP NOW FULL
Wednesday 28 April 2021 6:00pm
- NEW 2021 DATES TBA
SHFPACT Training Room
Level,1 28 University Avenue
Canberra ACT 2601
WAIT LIST OR REGISTER YOUR INTEREST!
This workshop is now full, please email us to be on our wait list or to register interest in our next workshop.